Sunday, September 25, 2016

Student 8

Ho Chi Minh City is a big city in the south of Vietnam.  It attracts many people from Vietnam, but also from all over the world.

The population of Ho Chi Minh City is very high, so the city is crowded.  But on the plus side, the economy here is very good, and there are many beautiful sights to see in Ho Chi Minh City.
The local people are very friendly and hospitable.  If you have never been to Vietnam, then you should go to Vietnam.  Don't even think about it--just go!  You will see many interesting street foods.  It is cheap and delicious.

Many peiople say that Ho Chi Minh City has a wonderful nightlife.  In my eyes, Ho Chi Minh City is so beautiful in the evening.  There aren't any traffic jams.  I feel comfortable.  Because I'm a student, I feel afraid when there are traffic jams.  When I get stuck in a traffic jam, I'm afraid I will be late to class.  It's very tiring.  I hear the sounds of the traffic, and horns, and these are the things that I see and hear every day.  I think that if you come to Ho Chi Minh City, you will see that it has terrible traffic jams every day.  Maybe you will find it very interesting to try to cross the street here.

In Vietnam, the students study hard, but when they finish school, many students can't find a job that suits their abilities, because there are too many people, and all the schools and hospitals are overcrowded.  It's different from many other countries in the world.

There are many other things I want to say to you, but I don't know the words to say it.  So I will have to end here.

Thank you for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment