Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Student 1

I'm writing to describe daily life in Ho Chi Minh City in Viet Nam. Viet Nam is a country in Southeast Asia with a humid climate , long coastline and friendly people. Ho Chi Minh City is the biggest city in Viet Nam. The city is very dynamic and noisy. You will be impressed. Every day, when i'm driving to school I see the city wake up by the sound of the citizens. There are many stalls of food on the streets like Pho, Banh Mi, Bun Bo Hue,..which are all names of traditional foods of Vietnam. As a Vietnamese student, I really like living here. My school isn't big but it is full of happiness with conscientious teachers and kind students. The students have to study hard, join the clubs and try to do what ever they like.
In their freetime or on the weekend, Vietnamese people usually hang out with their friends or their family. And I always go to meet my friends in the coffee shop or the stall of food on the street, sometimes in Nguyen Hue walking street. It's very funny and makes me feel excited. I love this city and I hope you will visit my country.
Best wishes

No comments:

Post a Comment